IDT Payment Services, Inc. — State Licenses and Disclosures


Alaska – Residents

If your issue is unresolved by IDT Payment Services, Inc (Phone Number 1-800-618-3172), please submit formal complaints with the State of Alaska, Division of Banking & Securities.

Please download the form here: DBSGeneralComplaintFormupdated.pdf

Submit formal complaint form with supporting documents: Division of Banking & Securities PO Box 110807 Juneau, AK 99811-0807

If you are an Alaska resident with questions regarding formal complaints, please email us at or call Nine Zero Seven Four Six Five Two Five Two One

California – Residents

If you have complaints with respect to any aspect of the money transmission activities conducted at this location, you may contact the California Department of Financial Protection and Innovation at its toll-free telephone number, 1-866-275-2677, by email at, or by mail at the Department of Financial Protection and Innovation, Consumer Services, 2101 Arena Boulevard, Sacramento, CA 95834.

Financial elder abuse occurs when people take advantage of elderly people (65 years old or older) out of their money, financial assets, or their property. California law defines elderly people as those who are aged 65 or older. Because elderly people are uniquely susceptible to being cheated as they grow older, California’s legislature passed the Elder Abuse Act to provide a remedy and financial elder abuse lawsuits for elderly people who have been taken advantage of. To report suspected elder financial abuse, contact your local county Adult Protective Services Office, find your local agency by calling 1 (866) 376-7066. Abuse reports may also be made to your local law enforcement agency.

Colorado - Residents

Entities other than FDIC insured financial institutions that conduct money transmission activities in Colorado, including the sale of money orders, transfer of funds, and other instruments for the payment of money or credit, are required to be licensed by the Colorado Division of Banking pursuant to the Money Transmitters Act, Title 11, Article 110, Colorado Revised Statutes.

If you have a Question about or Problem with YOUR TRANSACTION - THE MONEY YOU SENT
You must contact the Money Transmitter who processed your transaction for assistance. The Division of Banking does not have access to this information.

If you are a Colorado Resident and have a Complaint about THE MONEY TRANSMITTER - THE COMPANY THAT SENT YOUR MONEY
ALL complaints must be submitted in writing. Please fill out the Complaint Form provided on the Colorado Division of Banking's website and return it and any documentation supporting the complaint via mail or email to the Division of Banking at:

Colorado Division of Banking
1560 Broadway, Suite 975
Denver, CO 80202



Florida – Residents

For questions about compliance with or suspected violations of Chapter 560, Florida Statutes, please contact the Florida Office of Financial Regulation, 200 East Gaines Street, Tallahassee, FL 32399-0376, (850) 487-9687.

Illinois – Residents

If you have any complaint of IDT Payment Services, Inc or suspect any violation of the Illinois Transmitters of Money Act, please contact the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, toll free number 1-(888)-473-4858.

Maryland – Residents

The Commissioner of Financial Regulation for the State of Maryland will accept all questions or complaints regarding this authorized delegate of IDT Payment Services, Inc., (License number 12-9196) at: Office of the Commissioner of Financial Regulation 500 N Calvert Street, Suite 402 Baltimore, Maryland 21202 Toll free: 1-888-784-0136.

Minnesota – Residents

Consumers are warned that they may be victims of scams and/or fraud. If you do not know the person you are sending money to and/or the transaction seems suspicious, please contact IDT Payment Services, Inc Customer Service Department at toll free number 1- 800-618-3172. Also, You may be able to voluntarily disqualify from sending or receiving money transfers. The disqualification will last one year unless you want to extend it. You may terminate the disqualification at any time upon written notice to IDT Payment Services, Inc., Attn: Customer Service, 520 Broad Street, Newark NJ 07102.

Texas – Residents

If you have a complaint, first contact the consumer assistance division of IDT Payment Services, Inc at 1-800-618-3172, if you still have an unresolved complaint regarding the company's money transmission or currency exchange activity, please direct your complaint to: Texas Department of Banking, 2601 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, Texas 78705, 1-877-276-5554 (toll free),

Washington – Residents

If you have a complaint, first contact the consumer assistance division of IDT Payment Services, Inc at 1-800-618-3172, if you still have an unresolved complaint regarding the company's money transfers and/or any related products or services, please direct your complaint to: State of Washington Department of Financial
Institutions Address:150 Israel RD SW Tumwater WA 98501 Toll free number 877-746-4334 Website: